"As a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, I understand that experience is essential, because every patient's treatment is different. For over 24 years, I've been helping thousands of women enjoy whole, healthy lives. Chances are, I've seen a condition just like yours and know how to effectively treat it."
"As an obstetric and gynecologic specialist, I spent many years studying and training to provide the best care I can. But learning is ongoing, because no two patients are alike. I make sure the women who trust me with their health care understand their treatment and feel comfortable in the decisions they make about their bodies."
Board Certified - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Board Certified - Accreditation Council for Gynecologic Endoscopy
M.D. - University of Iowa, 1975
B.S. - University of Iowa, 1971
Leading Edge Technology
"Today's technological advances have made so many reproductive health problems so much simpler to treat and more comfortable for the patients. I've made it a priority to keep up with advances that can help improve their lives."
- General Obstetrics and Gynecology, Infertility, Endoscopic Surgery, Pelvic Reconstruction Surgery, Laser Surgery, OB/GYN Ultrasound
"It's exciting to share new ideas with other doctors. Staying active in professional groups keeps me excited about the care I'm able to provide, and allows me to constantly improve women's lives through the newest techniques."
- American Medical Association
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Association of GYN Laparoscopists
- The Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine
- Arizona Medical Association
- Southwest Obstetrical and Gynecological Society.
Sharing His Knowledge.
"Sometimes I think I learn as much from my students as they learn from me. I enjoy sharing the extensive knowledge I've gained over the years, and I am constantly learning about new advances that make my patients' health care better and more comfortable."
Faculty Member - University Medical Center, Tucson.