"As a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology, I understand that experience is essential, because every patient's treatments is different. Each patient requires a unique combination of care and compassion. I make sure every woman who comes into my office feels she got the best care available."
"I've had the wonderful opportunity to train with leaders in the field of women's health care at some of the top universities in the country. The knowledge I gained in medical school has served me well throughout my career as a doctor."
M.D. - St. Louis University School of Medicine
Board Certified - American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
M.Sc. - Laboratory Medicine and Pathology, University of Minnesota-Minneapolis
B.A. - Bacteriology and Immunology, University of California Berkley, Dean's Scholastic Honor Roll
PGYI - Obstetrics and Gynecology, Washington University Medical Center
PGYII and PGYIII - Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stanford University Hospital
Chief Resident - Obstetrics and Gynecology, Stanford University Hospital
Awards and Honors
"I have constantly strived to be the best doctor I can be, which is why I'm so proud of the awards I've received from peers throughout my career. To me, it means that my patients are able to benefit from my treatment and can trust me to give them the best possible care."
- The American Association of Gynecologic Laparoscopists Resident Award for Excellence in Endoscopy
- Presidential Certificate of Recognition and Appreciation for Achievements and Service in Leadership Role, San Francisco State University.
- Faculty Commendation for Excellence in Surgical performance, Stanford University medical Center.
A Leader in His Profession
"I've taken an active role in the field of women's health care, which means I'm helping to improve the care women receive throughout the Yuma area. As your doctor, I'm not satisfied with sitting back and providing adequate care. It's important to me that my patients receive the best health care available."
- Faculty Member, University of Arizona Medical Center, Tucson
- President, Yuma IPA Board of Directors
- Past President, Yuma County Medical Society
- Delegate, Arizona Medical Association
- Consultant, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical Evaluation Specialists
- Proctor, Operative Hysteroscopy, Walnut Creek Surgery Center